Sales and Promotions
We are in constant search of finding new ways to help you engage better with customers. This helps bring visibility to your products and in turn, increases sales. From time-to-time, we roll out promotions to help increase the business for you. There are various kinds of promotions and you can read all about them below:
Participating in Promotions
Participating in any of the promotional campaigns is as simple as it gets. If you are shortlisted for any upcoming promotional campaigns, you will receive an invitational e-mail from us. You will be required to share a list of the products you wish to showcase for that particular promotion. The list is screened by us, and a final communication is sent out to you if your products (partially/completely) qualify for the promotion.
Benefits of Promotions
We try to boost sales by providing extra cashback, free shipping charges, and more to our customers. Through promotional campaigns, the products will receive better visibility on the Paytm website/app.
Based on the campaign(s), you will receive the necessary details, which include the discount percentages/ amounts and other incentives that you will need to give on your products.
What will be the structure of commissions and logistics?
Standard charges for commissions and logistics will apply. In case of any changes in the same, the detailed structure will be provided in the invitational e-mail.
How much does Paytm charge for promotions?
Paytm offers several prime properties (locations & spots on the App & Website) which may be utilized by the sellers for promoting their brand/products. The details about these properties can be found in the image below
The cost of these promotions depends on your product category and the location/spot you chose for promotion. The rates are calculated based on the number of visitors who are expected to view/click and thus may vary from time to time.
How to boost your sales?
To boost your sales, we strongly advise you to:
- Participate in as many promotions rolled out by Paytm as possible
- Keep the specifics of the products – Selling Price (SP), Market Retail Price (MRP), Discounts etc. – in sync with the requirements of the campaign
- Update your catalogue with more products and keep proper inventory levels
- Try to provide competitive prices for your products, especially during promotion
- Always remember to follow the packaging guidelines and ship orders as per the SLA
- Paytm will not offer any cashback or promocode related promotions to the customers or you, if you avail the COD [cash on delivery] option as the mode of payment