Paytm Mall is one of the biggest E-commerce platforms that allow start-ups and sellers to grow their online business in India. Launch your online business with minimum investment on our platform, and realize your dream of championing the online selling game!
The registration is free and can be done by following a few easy steps! Before you start your journey, let's get you acquainted with the documents required to register yourself as a Paytm Mall seller.
What are these documents and how to submit them?
How to submit your documents?
What is a PAN Card and why is it required?
A Permanent Account Number (PAN) is issued by the Income Tax Department under Income Tax Act, 1961. This is a unique 10-digit code imprinted on a laminated plastic card. Individuals, entities, and all those whose income is taxable under the Income Tax Act, 1961, are required to get a PAN Card issued.
What to keep in mind while submitting the PAN Card details?
- For a sole-proprietor, the PAN Card should be on the individual's name
- For LLP/Pvt. Ltd./Public Ltd. entities, the PAN Card being submitted should be on the company's name
- If you do not have a PAN Card or have recently applied for the same, share the scanned images once you have the physical copy of the PAN Card available with you. In this case, requests will lead to rejection if you try to submit any of the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the online or a physical receipt of the PAN application OR
- Screenshot of the PAN taken from the related website
guidelines for image submission:
- Only a scanned copy of the original PAN Card is to be submitted
- Images of photocopies of the PAN will not be accepted
- The images submitted should be clear, with the PAN and other relevant details clearly visible
*The images used here are only for illustration purposes. Any representation or misuse of these is prohibited & may attract strict action.